The LSESU United Nations Society is one of the biggest and most operationally diverse societies on the LSE campus. Our mission is to be a 1-stop society to bring about positive change in our communities. We seek to promote the work and values of the United Nations not just through academic conferences that promote discussion and debate, but also through volunteering, campaigning, speaker events, career support and transferable skills development.
As a member you are offered:
- Priority access to all networking events with United Nations Staff, Alumni and NGO
- Exclusive attendance to weekly MUN trainings
- Guaranteed invitations to volunteering opportunities and campaign training
- The chance to meet some of the most outspoken and passionate individuals and make lasting friendships
UN Society Opportunities
- LSEMUN Secretariat Positions - apply now
Events range from UN-film screenings to socials to speaker events. Speaker events aim to provide a medium through which specialists in various fields can broaden our understanding of current issues. Socials are also organised in order to provide a less structured interaction between society members.
Career talks, networking events, and case-study competitions. In conjunction with corporate firms, NGOs, think-tanks and UN organisations. Our aim is to equip our members with the necessary skills and expertise for careers in the international relations, political risk and banking sectors.